The first thing you will say when you enter RotoVegas House is ‘Wow’! The next will be ‘Awsome’! Photos simply dont do it justice. It is huge!
This unique accommodation ideally suits families, groups, sports teams, travellers or corporate guests that want to stay together and have space to socialise in comfort. Rotovegas House has played host to mountain bikers, marching, bowling, fishing, rugby and netball teams to name a few as well as family reunions, midwinter christmas parties and group weekends away. Rotovegas House is so popular we suggest booking well in advance to avoid disappointment.
RotoVegas House is a part of RotoVegas Motel and is located at the back of the Motel property where guests can park cars and have access to the RotoVegas heated swimming pool, play ground and BBQ area.
Bedding Configuration (sleeps 20)
- Bedroom 1 ground floor – queen bed & single bed
- Bedroom 2 ground floor – two queen beds
- Bedroom 3 ground floor – single bed
- Bedroom 4 up stairs – queen bed and single bed
- Bedroom 5 up stairs – queen bed and two single beds
- Mezzannine up stairs (open area) – 7 single beds
- Bathroom ground floor – bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Bathroom upstairs – two bathrooms with shower and toilet, one separate toilet
The RotoVegas House has:
- sleeps up to 20 people (more accommodation available onsite at RotoVegas Motel)
- full size kitchen with all the appliances and utensils you need to cook for the masses
- self contained laundry
- garage for mountain bike storage
- private spa pool
- access to RotoVegas Motel playground and outdoor heated swimming pool
- Free Ultra Fast Broadband high speed WIFI
- Fully equipped kitchenette (supermarket across the road)
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and complimentary milk on arrival
- 50 inch LCD TV in lounge with Freeview
- Geothermal heating
- DVD player and complimentary DVD’s
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Free off street parking
- Mountain biking storage / cleaning / set up facilities
- Approximate room size: ?m²
For our motel features click here.